This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

SOLVED: running copy detection not working

Apr 30, 2016 at 2:21 PM
Edited Apr 30, 2016 at 2:24 PM
before upgrading to 3.0, it would take forever for Thwarg to continue on to the next account launching. I guess you have it falling back to a timer based approach when polling won't work.

after installing 3.0, Thwarg launches an account, then the same account minutes after, disconnecting the account from the first instance of the exe. This cycle continues indefinitely.

this is windows 10
admin account (of course)
May 1, 2016 at 1:19 AM
Yeah, mine is Cycling over and over as well. Always have to hit cancel for it to stop Also if ac crashes, and I try to log in an account the launcher logs in the wrong account. Didn't have this issues with the last version. I did just install over top of the old one though.

Running win10
Coordinator
May 2, 2016 at 2:13 PM
Can you reboot once and let me know if this is still happening?

I believe this might happen if you had a game or games open or any of the launcher files open when you completed the upgrade. Other than that; i'll have to see if i can get you to do some logging for me. I'm not sure what would be causing this issue.
May 3, 2016 at 12:21 PM
I'll try this after work. will let you know.
May 4, 2016 at 12:45 PM
I'm having issues like this too. Also a debug popup that keeps popping up. Having to go back to old version.
May 10, 2016 at 6:46 PM
I'm having the same issue as well. I left mine running for a few hours and went and did some shopping and came back to so many clients opened that all memory was full and the CPU was pegged. Also have noticed that if I unselect the first few clients as I only want to launch client number 5 and 6 (for example) it still launches the first 2 clients that I have unselected .... my guess is that its picking up info from launcher.ini in the AC directory (but that just a guess)

Going to go back to version 2.x (one I know works) for now as version 3 is unusable

Having said all that I do appreciate all your hard work .. the tool is an awesome tool when its all working, and I thank you for developing it :-) :-)
May 10, 2016 at 8:49 PM
verified that it continues to happen after a reboot
Coordinator
May 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM
There are a few known issues with 3.0.0.0 that are under re-development. I didn't have nearly this bad of an experience; and on my several dev machines the application is at least functional. I'm sorry that you're experiencing such an issue.

I will work in the next week or two to get a stable version out again.

SORRY!
  • Thwargle
May 12, 2016 at 11:58 PM
Thanks again for the work you put into the tool ... I have 3 machines I can run some testing on if you need some more coverage .. I'm currently using 8 accounts on one machine but can easily test on my other 2 as well when the time comes ...

cheers :-)
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2016 at 1:42 AM
3.2.2.0 is released and addresses some bugs that 3.0.0.0 had. you should get a prompt to update, and it should work as expected.
Jun 15, 2016 at 2:53 AM
installed. testing it now.

thanks for keeping this updated. you rock.
Marked as answer by thwargle on 7/26/2016 at 10:21 AM