This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

SOLVED: So, updated to 3.0.0

Apr 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM
Edited Apr 28, 2016 at 10:26 PM
Since the update, I'm not sure what changed, it worked fine until the update. During the update process, it generated an error message that said "the downloaded update size does not match the size in updates configuration file." "Some of the updates failed to install properly."
I completely uninstalled and tried again, but to no avail, it will load the first account, and then get all the way to the log in screen for a second account and gives the error: Can't open the data files. Check that they exist and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit. As of now, I can only log into one account at a time unless I use ACMC, or just go without any program and do it manually.
I completely removed the older version, including the config file under app data/thwargle, and did another fresh install. This time I did not get the size doesn't match error, but it still launches the first client then gives the same error as stated above about can's open data files.
Coordinator
May 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM
If you use acmc in conjunction with mine; it overwrites the necessary line in the .ini. Make sure if you're using both; you go back and re-edit that file.
May 2, 2016 at 7:16 PM
Edited May 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM
Nope, only using your launcher. As I stated, your launcher worked fine for me until the update
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2016 at 2:45 AM
Try 3.2.2.0 :) Should be MILES better. Lots of fixes and new features.
Coordinator
Jul 26, 2016 at 5:21 PM
No reply, marking solved.
Marked as answer by thwargle on 7/26/2016 at 10:21 AM