This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

SOLVED: removing account

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Edited Mar 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Hi most of all the thwarg-launcher is working for me except that I may have mistyped a wrong password on one account which leads to a failed login. I am trying to find a way to remove that account from the launcher to correct the possible mistake but I am having no luck. I can't seem to find any password editor. The error I receive on the particular account is " Authentication failed, please try again, lost connection". Thanks
Apr 3, 2016 at 7:45 PM
If you must navigate to the associated profile document like:

Z:\Users\cpunamehere\AppData\Roaming\ACAccountManager\Accounts.txt

You will likely find it in C: as thats the default directory for those files. open the Accounts.txt and you can change/edit passwords, character names, the order they appear in window and so on.

Name=xxx,Password=xxx,LaunchPath=c:\xxx,PreferencePath=c:\xxx,Alias=xxx

Version=1
Name=******,Password=**********,HarvestgainEnabled=True,Priority=1,Alias=
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2016 at 4:57 AM
The easiest way i've found to browse to the application data folder is to click windows key + r and type %appdata% in the run window. From there click ACAccountManager folder, and double click the accounts.txt file.

This accounts.txt file has a line for each account you've added. I have added a button to the user interface to open the file for you so you don't have to browse, and that will be released shortly. Until then sorry for the inconvenience in finding this file!
  • Thwargle
Marked as answer by thwargle on 7/26/2016 at 10:25 AM